Friday, 2 August 2013

Landed in Madrid


Mmmm...Drinking my first of MANY Sangrias

Jumpsuit: Latin Clothing Co. Belt and watch: Michael Kors, Hat: H&M, Sunglasses: Ray Ban, Bag: Primark


Ok, so it wasn't the smoothest debarkation...due to the fact that my sister and I went clubbing the night before we were suppose to leave. Basically, I started packing at 4am... slightly intoxicated and left for the airport at 7:30am. Great way to start a Euro trip!
First impressions of Madrid...beautiful! Every building is so colorful and so old, I love the shutters and the balconies on the sides of the apartments. We arrived in the afternoon and decided to take a walk around town in search for...Paella and Sangria! Mmmm found a cute little Tapas Cafe in a shopping district and ordered some tapas dishes...maybe too many. It was delicious :) 

This jumpsuit is very practical and can be worn in so many different ways...dressed it up or dress it down. Jumpsuits can be very baggy, and make you look like you are wearing a paper bag some times. So add a belt and it gives you a better shape! This hat was a great and cheap purchase from H&M ($15)! It is so versatile, goes with pretty much anything, and in any season-summer or winter. If you are looking to add a lil edge to your style or want to look more Kate Moss and less Hilary Clinton, I suggest add a hat!

When you are packing for holidays with limited luggage allowance, pack staple items with multiple accessories. Therefor you can wear the same thing twice and it looks like a different look. I wore this jumpsuit again when we visited Rome and I ditched the hat, added a scarf and changed my shoes and sunglasses and boom....new outfit ;)